Valerie Kanter joins us to get to the root of why conventional root canals can lead to many complications, and discusses some of the new techniques that can even regenerate your teeth!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- New ways to regenerate your teeth, nerves, and clean infections in the root that prevents the need for root canal treatments.
- Pitfalls of conventional root canal treatments, including infection, systemic inflammation, and high failure rates, which can lead to major health issues.
- Why not all root canals should be avoided.
- New root canal techniques that don’t have the infection issues seen with traditional root canal treatments.
- Why you don’t want to do a root canal treatment with a regular dentist, and instead see an Endodontist that specializes in this procedure.
- Pros and cons of implants, and testing that should be done BEFORE choosing an implant
- New research that shows you can actually regrow teeth!
Click here! #340 Root Canals vs Implants: Are All Root Canals Created Equal? with Dr. Valerie Kanter
About Dr. Valerie Kanter
Dr. Valerie Kanter is a third generation dentist, board certified Endodontist, Naturopath, and a certified practitioner of Integrative Biological Dentistry and Medicine.
She is the founder of Integrative Endodontics™, a Los Angeles based clinic and a way of practice that takes a holistic approach to root canal therapy and other regenerative dental procedures.
The focus is on relieving patient’s pain, and getting to the root cause of infections and diseases affected by the oral-systemic connection. This patient-centered approach involves a combination of high-tech modalities, bio-materials, and compassionate care that stimulate natural healing and support physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Dr. Kanter is on a global mission to integrate her unique qualifications and experience into effectively fostering positive social and wellness changes by raising the consciousness of the medical and dental community.
You can learn more about Dr. Valerie Kanter and the services her practice offers at i-endo.com