TJ Robinson, the olive oil hunter, takes us on a food safari expounding on how to choose a high quality olive oil versus a store bought mass-produced oil.
Learn the pro tips on how to choose an olive oil, what to look out for, and all the many things that can go wrong in olive oil production.
Remember, you’re eating olive oil for its many nutrients and anti-inflammatory benefits. However, make the wrong olive oil choice, and you could be consuming inflammatory rancid oil that has the opposite health effects.
It’s so easy to do if you don’t know what to look for!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How 70% of olive oils on the market have been found in reports to not be 100% olive oil, or what they claim on the label.
- Why you want a high quality olive oil when doing a liver flush.
- What to look for and how to choose a high quality (and low quality) olive oil.
- How the fat profile of olive oil matches breast milk.
- How one scientist found compounds in olive oil that are also in ibuprofen (hint: olive oil is anti-inflammatory)
- Why you want to begin eating olive oil 6 months after harvest at the latest.
- The myth that you cannot do heat cooking with olive oil.
- How high antioxidant levels in high quality olive oils play a role in an oil’s stability when it’s heated.
- The difference in Artisan Produced EVOO vs mass produced grocery store olive oil.
- Get a bottle of the highest quality tasty olive oil for only $1.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #345 How to Choose an Artisan Produced Olive Oil and Using Olive Oil for Liver Flushing with TJ Robinson
About TJ Robinson
T.J. Robinson is one of the world’s most respected authorities on olive oil. Known for his “platinum palate,” he is one of the few Americans invited to serve as a judge in prestigious Italian olive oil tasting competitions.
He is dedicated to importing rare fresh-pressed olive oil, the most flavorful and most healthful extra virgin olive oil on the planet, that, until now, was virtually impossible to obtain year-round in the US. All his oils are independently lab tested and certified for 100% purity.
Learn more about TJ and olive oil at freshpressedoliveoil.com
Try the Fresh-Pressed Olive Oil Club for Just $1!
Every oil is independently lab-certified to be 100 percent extra virgin olive oil. This means you’ll never again have to worry about unwittingly consuming-or feeding your family-cheap, mediocre, or even fake olive oils so prevalent in stores across America.
Research at the Mayo Clinic has shown that extra virgin olive oil lowers “bad” cholesterol and helps cut the risk of heart disease. It may help protect you against cancer, especially cancer of the breast, prostate, and colon.
It can reduce inflammation and ease joint pain without side effects. It has also been shown to lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of diabetes and osteoporosis, and may even reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols, which help regulate your immune system and aid it in protecting your body against disease.