Spencer Feldman, owner and formulator of Remedylink, joins the show to talk about some of the lesser discussed topics of detox, the difference between using detox suppositories and chelation therapy, and how to prevent getting stuck in a “detox trap”.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How to properly chelate toxins in your body.
- Why it is essential do the three phases of detox in tandem.
- How you can get stuck in a “detox trap” and what to look out for.
- Why liver-gallbladder flushes can lead you to a detox trap.
- How detox suppositories and chelation therapy are good for different detox purposes.
- How calcium can lead to crystals forming in your body.
- What sets Spencers amazing suppositories apart from the rest.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #363 Detox Suppositories vs Chelation Therapy with Spencer Feldman
About Spencer Feldman
Spencer Feldman is a multiple patent holding inventor with more than 20 years experience formulating and manufacturing detoxification products for doctors and their patients. His trailblazing use of suppositories to deliver ingredients that would otherwise require intravenous therapy has changed the way many doctors do detoxification.
The owner and formulator of the Remedylink brand of products, now in his 50’s, he lives with his partner completely off grid on his 100 acre farm where he spends his time tending his orchard and garden, while continuing to design new products to help detoxify people in our ever more toxic world.
To learn more about Spencer and purchase his incredible products, click here!
Remedylink suppositories are effective and convenient alternatives to gallbladder flushes, liver flushes, parasite flushes, coffee enemas, chelation and more!
They are formulated to optimize detox and support all three phases of detox. Each product is designed to tackle a specific area of detox and toxin in your body. Combined, these suppositories will make the most out of your detox and help you feel like your better self.
To learn more about these incredible products and which suppositories are best for your detox regiment click here!