Dr. Jessica Drummond joins the show to talk about how you can outsmart Endometriosis and put it in remission! Dr. Drummond goes into so many different topics surrounding Endometriosis, including how toxins play a role, whether it’s genetic or caused by lifestyle choices, the early signs of Endometriosis, and so much more!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- You can put Endometriosis in remission!
- Is Endometriosis genetic or due to lifestyle choices?
- Early signs of Endometriosis that may surprise you.
- Why it’s key to intervene early to salvage fertility, if you suspect your child has Endometriosis.
- The role of toxins in exacerbating Endometriosis.
- Why 1 in 10 women suffer from Endometriosis.
- Why hysterectomy is contraindicated in Endometriosis (except in rare occasions)
- Why lifestyle interventions like diet and stress reduction are one of the top ways to outsmart Endometriosis.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #383 Outsmart Endometriosis with Dr. Jessica Drummond
About Dr. Jessica Drummond
Dr. Jessica Drummond is the CEO of The Integrative Women’s Health Institute and author of Outsmart Endometriosis. She holds licenses in physical therapy and clinical nutrition and is a board certified health coach. She has 20 years of experience working with women with chronic pelvic pain, facilitates educational programs for women’s health professionals in more than 60 countries globally, and leads virtual wellness programs for people with Endometriosis. Dr.
Drummond lives and works with her husband and daughters between Houston, Texas, and Fairfield, Connecticut.
You can learn more about Jessica and her work at integrativewomenshealthinstitute.com
Endometriosis does not have to ruin your career.
Wouldn’t it be nice to stop worrying about how your endometriosis symptoms are going to hold you back from hitting your career goals? Or to have tools that you can use to reduce your pain and manage your energy so you don’t have to miss out on important opportunities? Sometimes, it can feel like endometriosis is controlling your life.
Sought-after endometriosis, pelvic pain, and nutrition expert Dr. Jessica Drummond, DCN, CNS, PT, has helped thousands of women relieve their pelvic pain in over twenty years of practice. In Outsmart Endometriosis, she offers not another “one-size-fits-none endo diet,” but a comprehensive approach to managing your symptoms using simple, repeatable strategies, and without having to wait for an appointment with your doctor.
In Outsmart Endometriosis, Dr. Drummond can help you to:
- Stop missing important work meetings or deadlines because of your endometriosis pain, fatigue, anxiety, and/or digestive symptoms
- Let go of your worries about your fertility
- Clear your brain fog so you can do your best work
- Get control over your symptoms so you can feel more comfortable, and no longer just power through or be forced to quit
- Build a team of the right professionals to support you along the way
Read Outsmart Endometriosis and become the boss of your symptoms and your career! To pick up a free copy of Outsmart Endometriosis click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.