Carolyn Helser joins the show to talk about how toxins may be the #1 cause of Type 2 Diabetes. That’s right, it’s not just carbohydrates, diets, and genetics! We’ll explore how environmental toxins are entering our body on a daily basis and may be contributing to the development of chronic diseases like Type 2 Diabetes!
Unfortunately, our current treatment approach to Diabetes does not address these toxins, which is essential to supporting one’s health in the face of this condition and addressing the overall treatment.
Carolyn wants to help change the medical paradigm, using detox to support one’s overall health when struggling with Diabetes – as well as create customized support plans that don’t always require insulin, which can sometimes leave patients fatter and sicker. This topic is very close to my heart as my father suffered from Diabetes.
If you or someone you know has, or is at risk for Diabetes, this episode is packed full of essential info!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Problems with our current Type 2 Diabetes medical paradigm.
- Are statins and cholesterol medications making diabetes worse?
- How environmental toxins may be the leading cause of Type 2 Diabetes.
- The specific toxins that cause diabetes and where they are found.
- How to mitigate the risks of these dangerous toxins.
- Top things everyone should do to prevent Type 2 Diabetes.
- The role of stress in Diabetes.
- Best ways to support the body’s natural detox mechanisms and protect against the toxins that may lead to Diabetes.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #460 Toxins: The #1 cause of Type 2 Diabetes with Dr. Carolyn Helser
About Dr. Carolyn Helser:
Dr. Carolyn Helser is a Naturopathic Physician licensed in the State of Arizona. After raising her family of ten children and sending her youngest off to college, Dr. Helser decided it was time to get an education. With a high school diploma, she started on her goal of becoming a doctor. After 10 years, she graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine. Because of watching the effects of insulin resistance on family and friends, she has studied and designed a program proven help those with Diabetes.
Dr. Helser is pleased with the opportunity to serve that this degree has blessed her with. She will feel blessed to help you achieve your health goals.
With Dr. Helser’s program, you too can address the causes of Diabetes, detox against everyday living, and support your overall health!
Learn more about Dr. Helser and book a consultation with her at: www.ndondemand.com/drhelser
Daily Detox is the foundation of all my detox programs, and the best place to start if you want to begin clearing out toxic build-up.
You’ll feel the difference almost immediately after you take Daily Detox. It’s great for energy, brain function, supporting weight loss, and it’s especially good for restoring both liver function and immunity.
Daily Detox is full of powerful detox-supporting compounds, including:
- Fermented broccoli sprouts for mental clarity and immune support. This natural superfood is packed with sulforaphane, a potent detoxifier. Sulforaphane protects your brain from toxins and actively removes immunotoxic heavy metals like mercury from your system.
- Chinese skullcap for inflammation and liver support. Skullcap is an herb that’s rich in flavonoids, powerful antioxidants that decrease bodywide inflammation and protect your liver as it clears out pollutants. Remember: stronger liver, stronger immune system.
- Ginger rhizome for supporting joint health, a healthy inflammatory response, and immune function. Ginger is an age-old superfood. For instance, studies show that taking ginger can support your body against joint discomfort. It also supports your immune system directly by making it more effective at fighting pathogens.
Daily Detox is the ultimate formula for overall detoxifying and immune support. Give it a try; you’ll feel a difference in your wellbeing within a few days. Purchase Daily Detox to automatically receive a copy of my 15 Day Detox and Liver Cleanse Guide as well as the 15 Daily Detox Smoothie Recipes!
*These statements have not been reviewed by the FDA. Daily Detox is a dietary supplement and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not intended to replace any medication or healing modality prescribed by your medical doctor. Please consult with your doctor before beginning a new supplement regimen.
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.