Dr. Sherri Tenpenny talks to Wendy about her favorite topic, the dangers of vaccines. I believe vaccines are harming people’s health by causing chronic immune system dysregulation and I am honored to have one of the main voices against vaccines on the show.
Click here to view the full transcript for #63 Do Vaccines Cause More Harm than Good? with Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.
Dr. Tenpenny’s Mission
- Educate parents and professionals about problems associated with vaccines.
- Ensure fully informed consent (we tell people the whole story!)
- Awareness about school and travel vaccination exemptions.
- Create pressure to stop mandatory vaccination and allow freedom of choice to all.
- We are going to talk today about some of the hot issues surrounding vaccines.
About Dr. Tenpenny
Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties. Dr Tenpenny is the author of several books including Saying No to Vaccines and Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children. Her articles about vaccine hazards have been translated into more than 10 languages.
Dr. Tenpenny has appeared on the Dr. Oz show, In addition to being a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs. She is the Medical Correspondent for WHDT TV with a daily health segment called, “Common Solutions for Common Health Problems.”
Dr. Tenpenny is the Medical Consultant for Parker Hannifin, a Fortune 200 company with 60,000 employees in 48 countries. She is helping to develop health-conscious and holistic programs for the company’s locations in the US and around the world.
National polls show that Americans are increasingly concerned about vaccine safety and the right to make individual, informed choices together with their healthcare practitioners. Vaccine Epidemic focuses on the searing debate surrounding individual and parental vaccination choice in the United States. Featuring more than twenty experts from the fields of ethics, law, science, medicine, business, and history, Vaccine Epidemic urgently calls for reform. It is the essential handbook for the vaccination choice movement and required reading for all people contemplating vaccination for themselves and their children. Louise Kuo Habakus and Mary Holland edit and introduce a diverse array of interrelated topics concerning the explosive vaccine controversy, including:
- The human right to vaccination choice
- The ethics and constitutionality of vaccination mandates
- Personal narratives of parents, children, and soldiers who have suffered vaccine injury
- Vaccine safety science and evidence-based medicine
- Corrupting conflicts of interest in the national vaccine program
- What should parents do? A review of eight advice books on vaccines that span the gamut.
- Bottomline: Vaccines cause more harm than good.