Isa Herrera, expert integrative pelvic floor therapist, joins us to discuss everything you need to know about how to keep your pelvic floor healthy and strong! If you are experiencing pelvic floor issues, this is the podcast for you!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Why pelvic floor injuries are so common after giving birth and in menopause.
- How to reclaim your pelvic power with three simple exercises – and avoid surgery.
- Thirty million women are suffering from pelvic pain and what they can do to heal naturally.
- How pelvic floor health influences your digestive health.
- The Kegel controversy and why Kegels can hurt bladder and sexual health.
- How to create the perfect “down there” muscles for stronger orgasms.
- How to stop and avoid wearing adult diapers!! Seriously!!
- Why your doctor doesn’t know anything about healing the pelvic floor – you’re not going to get these options from them!
Click here! Read the transcript for #319 Recovering from Pelvic Floor Injury, Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence – How to Get a Happy Vagina and Bladder with Isa Herrera
About Isa Herrera
Isa is a licensed pelvic physical therapist, as well as an expert in integrative pelvic floor therapies. She developed her expertise in diagnosing and treating pelvic pain, leaking, and prolapse by helping over 14,000 women since 2005 at her NYC Madison Avenue healing center Renew PT. Isa pioneered the use of integrative modalities like Maya Massage, Cold Laser Therapy, Sound Healing, and Andean Energy Techniques with evidence-based physical therapy in ways that had never been done. Isa incorporates a mind-body-spirit approach to all pelvic healing and believes that every woman holds the key to their own healing and can be their own inner doctor.
She is also the author of five books on the topic of pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic pain including the newly released international bestseller, Female
Isa’s new online school, www.pelvicpainrelief.com brings all of her expertise to a global audience, incorporating exercises, self-care techniques, and integrative tools to maximize female healing and professional training.
Pelvic Health Masterclass
In this Masterclass, you’ll discover easy and natural ways to heal your pelvic health so you can start living your life again without pain, discomfort and embarrassment!
Isa’s live Masterclass Training has been responsible for helping women to become their own inner doctors, creating a way forward from endless cycles of pain and leaking, returning countless women to active lifestyles.
With this FREE, live, online Masterclass Training, Isa will help you eliminate all the guesswork out of starting your pelvic program so you can get back on the path to an enjoyable and symtom-free life. Use and enjoy!
To reserve your spot click here!