Misty Williams joins us to discuss one of the most, if not the most important thing for health and vitality..sleep! Tune in to learn why you might be having trouble sleeping, and how you can begin sleeping like you’ve always wanted!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How low hormones equals poor sleep
- How parasites are a big factor in night waking
- Why your angry liver is waking you up
- Why a sleep mask is not enough to ensure sound sleep – and what more you can do to insure a restful sleep
Click here! Read #323 Optimize Your Sleep to Lose Weight and Have Radiant Energy with Misty Williams
About Misty Williams
Misty Williams spent years struggling to reclaim her health and vitality after surgery to remove an ovarian cyst. Life-threatening complications and an endometriosis diagnosis sent her into a brain fog and fatigue tailspin.
Her doctor told her that the only remedies for her issues were drugs and surgeries, that her labs were normal and she could google to learn more about what was happening to her body.
At 35 years old, Misty embarked on the fight for her quality of life, enduring many more challenges on her road to healing, including an unexplained 45-lb weight gain, debilitating brain fog, fatigue, hypothyroidism, and premature ovarian failure.
She founded HealingRosie.com to provide high-performing women with the resources and community to successfully confront the unexpected chronic health issues that women often experienced as they age.
You can learn more about Misty and her work at healingrosie.com
Best Sleep Ever Summit
The best health protocols WILL NOT help you heal if you’re not sleeping well! Learn to reconnect to your circadian rhythms to help restore, repair, rest and heal from exhaustion, frequent waking, monkey mind… it’s time to attain your BEST sleep ever!
Chronic diseases like Alzheimer’s, autoimmunity, diabetes and heart disease are all on the rise. And it’s no wonder, people are sleeping over an hour less nightly compared to 1942. Anxiety, pain, shift work, night sweats, child rearing and racing thoughts can keep us from getting the important quality sleep our bodies need.
Alongside nutrition and exercise, Harvard Medical School considers sleep to be the third pillar of good health. Without good sleep, our bodies aren’t getting the digest-repair-restore time needed to heal.
Your Best Sleep Ever will give you all the information needed to learn:
- The #1 thing everyone needs to do to get better sleep
- What really makes you tired
- Most common forms of exhaustion
- Frequent triggers that can interrupt sleep
- Why lack of restful sleep can cause myriad health issues
- How to optimize your sleep with diet and detox
- How good sleep is tied to your gut
- Strategies to reduce stress and improve sleep quality
- How genetics and hormones can affect sleep
Learning from this collection of talks with some of the world’s foremost health experts ensures that you’ll have the information you need to combat fatigue and optimize your sleep for radiant energy, weight loss and vitality to live your best life!
Click here to sign up and start sleeping your best!