Scott Forsgren joins us to distill his huge wealth of information on the best steps to detoxify. This is a can’t miss episode for anyone who is looking to get the ins and outs of proper detox.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Why mold can be a big roadblock in healing – and why you MUST get out of a moldy environment to get better.
- Detoxification vs drainage, and why this is one of the first steps in recovery.
- The typical steps one needs to address in order to properly heal.
- Tips to modulate and calm the immune system – why avoiding histamine foods plays a big role in this.
- The system that aids in retraining a nervous system stuck in sympathetic fight or flight mode.
- Why fighting Lyme may be one of the last steps in your healing journey!
Click here! Read #327 Crucial Steps to Detoxify from Lyme Disease and Mold Illness with Scott Forsgren
About Scott Forsgren
Scott Forsgren, FDN-P is a health coach, blogger, podcaster, health writer, and advocate. He is the editor and founder of BetterHealthGuy.com, where he shares his 22-year journey through the world of Lyme disease, mold illness, and the myriad of factors that chronic illness often entails.
His podcast BetterHealthGuy Blogcast interviews many of the leaders in the field and is available on his web site, BetterHealthGuy.com, and on YouTube, iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and Spotify.
He has been interviewed on numerous podcasts and has lectured on his recovery from chronic illness at conferences and several online summits. He has written for the Townsend Letter and other publications.
He is the co-founder of The Forum for Integrative Medicine which hosts an annual conference bringing together some of the top integrative practitioners to share practical tools for treating complex, chronic illness.
He serves on the Board of Directors of LymeLight Foundation which provides treatment grants to children and young adults recovering from Lyme disease.
Today, Scott is grateful for his current state of health and all that he has learned on this life-changing journey.
You can learn more about Scott and how you can begin your detox journey at www.betterhealthguy.com