Susan Morley comes on the show to give us quarantined parents some much needed strategies for creating routines and structure that will keep the family dynamic positive and productive during our time at home.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How to manage the social and emotional well-being of little ones, elementary kids, tweens, and teens.
- Why you shouldn’t feel guilty (and even feel good) about screen time at this moment.
- How we can best create boundaries and family routines and rules.
- Tips on discipline.
- How a parent can handle children who are angry and agitated.
- Susan’s FREE Parenting During a Pandemic Course.
Click here! Read #330 Clever Strategies for Parenting During a Pandemic with Susan Morley
About Susan Morley
Susan makes being a mom easier. She teaches moms how to be in control without being controlling. Susan uses her certifications in education, parenting, recovery, and Whole30 to help moms in every aspect of parenting.
Learn more about Susan and her parenting strategies at susanmorley.com
Parenting During a Pandemic Course
Susan knows you’re feeling anxious about how to make it all work with the kids and possibly your partner at home. Every day. Without playdates.
But we’re going to get through this together.
MomTribe is your go-to resource and community to get through this with as much grace as possible while making the most of family time. Susan made it completely free because she knows we need to stick together!
Get Susan’s FREE Parenting During a Pandemic Course! Click here!