In the race for animal wellness, the new Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES system is an odds-on favorite. This holistic, customized, program uses a combination of bioenergetic research, quantum physics, Chinese medicine, and modern technology to activate your animal’s natural, self-healing ability on a bioenergetic level.
It is completely safe, non-invasive, and backed by 30 years of scientific research and human studies.
How the Bioenergetic Power program for Animal Wellness Works
The Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES system is unique system of healthcare that is focused on wellness, not disease.
Up until now, if an animal or your pet seemed to be unwell, you mostly relied on physical symptoms you could see with the naked eye. Did the animal seem listless or irritable? Did it have no appetite? Was its range of motion limited? You had to observe the animal to figure out the problem.
But now, with then help of Bioenergetics, you can actually SEE see what is happening below the cellular level.
Bioenergetic Power uses the science of Bioenergetics to detect patterns of energy within an animal’s body, correct distortions, rebalance the body’s information fields, and restore your pet’s health by rejuvenating their body’s natural, self-healing systems!
This healing program works on an energetic level, using three simple steps, all of which are done under the guidance of a certified Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES Coach.
The Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES program will:
- Assess the physiology of the animal with a Bioenergetic body scan.
- Send corrective information to the animal’s energetic body-field (aka, control system) with Infoceuticals.
- Re-juvenate and unblock the animal’s energy-field with therapy from a miHealth PEMF device (optional).
What is the Energetic Body-Field?
Bioenergetics is based on one core principle – that the energetic body-field controls biology and physical health.
In humans and animals alike, there is regulating field of energy and information that operates in the physical body, below the cellular level. NES Health calls this the human body-field (HBF).
The energetic body-field is a complex, structured network of fields that interpenetrates the physical body and underlies all physiology. It serves as the master control system for all physiological function.
Think of it as your main operating system.
When there are blockages or distortions in the energetic body-field:
- Health deteriorates.
- There is breakdown in the body’s biochemistry.
- Diseases and accompanying symptoms begin to manifest.
- Backed by 30 years of NES Health research, it has been found that that the root causes of many physical problems and diseases are distortions and blockages in the human body-field.
By clearing these blockages on the body’s meridians, the integrity of the body’s master control mechanism is rejuvenated and its inherent healing ability is restored.
What Are Energetic Blockages?
Energetic blockages are areas of the body where energy has been blocked. When this occurs:
- Information and operating instructions sent by one part of the body to the other hit a road block. Critical information cannot get from A to B.
- Information is distorted, which can affect physical function.
Energetic blockages are caused by many things. The most problematic are electromagnetic frequencies (EMF) emitted by wireless internet, computers, your smart meter that measures your electric usage, cell phone towers, cell phones and the like. Others include toxic metals, chemicals, stress and even traumas we’ve all suffered.
The practice of Bioenergetic Power sends corrective information to the animal’s body-field, thus clearing these blockages, improving the flow of energy, and activating the animals’s own self-healing ability.
Benefits of the Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES System
- Relieves soreness, stiffness, arthritic conditions, ligament, tendon, muscle or bone injury.
- Improves circulation – not by increasing heartbeat or blood pressure – but by opening and dilating arteries and capillaries. This also reduces swelling.
- Regenerates damaged and diseased tissue.
- Enhances the synthesis of protein cells, allowing the body to take advantage of all protein available.
- Resolves performance issues.
- Aids in recovery after injury or illness.
- Helps with the treatment of bone fractures and torn tendons.
- Penetrates deep to relieve muscle soreness.
- Increases cellular level of oxygen absorption. Studies have shown O2 partial pressure increased 200%.
- Keeps animals supple, relaxed, and fit.
What You Can Expect At Your Pet’s Appointment
You will work one-on-one with a certified Bioenergetic Power practitioner to guide you and your animal through a customized program that will restore your animal’s health using a safe, non-invasive process.
Your Pet’s Medial History: First, we will ask you to fill out a short form detailing your pet’s medical history and current health condition(s).
The Scan: A scan is done using a Bioenergetic Scanner (available for purchase in the Myersdetox store!)
A Bioenergetic scan is a body-field assessment that allows you and a NES Health Coach to:
- See beyond an animal’s symptoms.
- See the information an animal needs to heal.
- See the distortions in information and clear energy blockages.
- See your horse, dog or cat get well, stay well, and excel!
To do the scan, you simply place the palm-sized device onto the animal’s body. Typically areas with the least amount of fur and most skin-to-device-contact are best. I recommend the belly. But as long as the device shows “Body Field Detected” you are good to go! The scan takes just seconds and reads over 150 factors that are contributing to your pet’s health, including nutritional, emotional, and environmental issues.
The Report: A report is generated of the scan’s findings and determines the priority for correcting any blockages and distortions in the flow of energy and information in the animal’s body
Infoceutical Recommendations: That report is then interpreted by a practitioner who can make recommendations for NES Infoceutical drops that will help target these blockages and get your pet on the path to better health and greater energy!
- Typically, 3-4 infoceutical drops are recommended per appointment.
- The Infoceutical drops are water imprinted with biofeedback information.
- They contain filtered water and plant-derived minerals. No toxins or chemicals!
- Infoceuticals help to restore the body’s balance and stimulates specific healing responses.
miHealth PEMF Therapy (optional): The NES miHealth is a hand-held PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) biofeedback device that works to both scan the human body-field to and treat blockages in the energetic pathways. It emits pulsed electromagnetic frequencies to identify imbalances and distortions then help clear them.
- PEMF therapy reduces pain and speeds up healing by stimulating stem cell production.
- From our Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES Practitioner, Dr. Michelle Elgersma, “Normally the treatments are not felt by the patient. A few may show awareness of the energy fields by licking the miHealth or shifting around but they don’t feel any discomfort.”
- miHealth PEMF Therapy may be recommended by your Bioenergetic Power coach to quicken the healing process and rejuvenate energetic pathways, but it is not required to do the program.
In short: a Bioenergetic scan creates a blueprint of the body’s energetic field, pinpointing all of the hurdles on your animal’s path to healing. The infoceuticals are the tools then used to correct these distortions and get the body’s energy and information flowing. The miHealth PEMF device is a power tool to speed your pet’s recovery.
More on Infoceuticals
Infoceuticals are specially energetically encoded liquid tinctures that interact directly with the animal body-field to remove or resolve blockages caused by EMFs, shocks, traumas, toxins, emotional issues, illness, and injury.
They are are liquid, energetic remedies!
Infoceuticals contain filtered water and plant-derived minerals. Encoded information is imprinted into the colloidal mineral water’s sub-atomic structure allowing it to interact directly with the Body Field to remove blockages and toxins and return integrity to the body’s master control mechanism, thus allowing your animal’s body to heal itself.
How to administer to your animal:
Drops can be placed placed directly on the pet’s skin over the back by parting the hair. Drops may not seem to be absorbed immediately – that’s okay, they are working energetically. It’s okay for the animals lick the area after the drops have been applied.
They may also dropped on food immediately before the pets eats. The pet should consume all the food at one time to ensure all drops are ingested.
Do you not give infoceuticals to a pet without first consulting with your Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES practitioner. Animals are much more sensitive to infoceuticals than humans.
More on the miHealth Device
Therapy from the miHealth device is non-invasive and effective for reducing stress, improving energy flow, and the functioning of muscles, nerves, organs and other areas of the body!
Use of the device causes the animal no pain or discomfort. Most don’t even realize it is there or being used.
As stress is released, energy can flow properly and the body’s own innate intelligence starts to heal itself!
For a limited time, take $100 off a miHealth purchase!
Coupon Code: MIHEALTH100
Meet our Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES Practitioner, Dr. Michelle Elgersma, DVM, CVA
Growing up in Ontario, Canada, Dr. Michelle Elgersma always knew she wanted to help animals. After graduating from the Ontario Veterinary College of the University of Guelph in 1996, she worked at a busy practice in rural Ontario caring for both pets and farm animals.
With a move to New Jersey in 1999, Dr. Michelle joined a successful thoroughbred racetrack practice. Here, while caring for the horses, she found the time to help the many barn and feral cats living in the stable area. She initiated a trap, neuter, return (TNR) program to improve the quality of life for these cats, and was recognized by the Horseman’s Association for her efforts.
In 2012, with a growing interest in alternative medicine, Dr. Michelle pursued further accreditation in veterinary acupuncture through the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society. Moving to Pittsburgh in 2013 allowed Dr. Michelle the opportunity to open Kalmeren Veterinary Acupuncture and focus on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) and acupuncture therapy. Her interest in helping feral cats has not been neglected as she volunteers her time trapping cats in communities around Pittsburgh.
Try the Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES System Today!
Ready to give Bioenergetics a chance? Head on over to the Myersdetox store, where you can purchase a Bioenergetic Power Animal WellNES Scan for your pet today!
Your furry friend will thank you!