Michelle Elgersma, a vet who has worked with a wide range of animals, discusses how you can use bioenergetics and an NES scanner to keep your animals in tip top shape and healthy for many years to come!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How NES can help reduce pet medications
- How NES can give your pet a better quality of life and more comfort in their golden years.
- Using Bioenergetics to reduce pain, inflammation, faster recovery from surgery, broken bones, digestive issues, and so much more.
- How NES can pinpoint and help to calm your pets, and reduce emotional issues, making for happier, healthier pets.
- How to use NES on your pet
Are toxic metals causing your fatigue and health issues? Find out here by taking Wendy Myers’ heavy metals quiz. Click Here!
Click here To read the transcript for #296 Using Bioenergetics On Pets to Reduce Pain, Inflammation, and Emotional and Digestive Issues with Michelle Elgersma
About Michelle Elgersma
Dr. Michelle has always been passionate about helping animals. This drive led her to the Ontario Veterinary College, where she earned a degree in veterinary medicine in 1996. Since graduation, she has worked with a wide variety of animals – horses, cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, dogs, cats – in various settings such as farms, clinics, racetracks, rescues, and homes.
Over the years, she began to see the limitations of conventional medicine and decided to focus on holistic methods.
Our pets are members of the family. And so when they suffer, we suffer. NES Health Bioenergetics is the cutting-edge diagnostic tool that will help support your pet’s health and longevity. To learn more about one of the best ways to improve your pet’s health and wellness, and work with Michelle, book an appointment HERE!