Carol Garner-Houston discusses cutting edge modalities to reverse underlying causes of poor brain function, depression, learning disabilities and general brain dysfunction. Her outcomes speak for themselves!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How sound frequencies can be used to improve depression and brain fog
- Why stimulating the vagus nerve can be critical to reducing stress and positive health outcomes
- How to dramatically improve outcomes for adults and children suffering from anxiety, ADD, OCD and ASD by addressing neuroplasticity
- Using brain waves to calm the nervous system and reduce stress.
- Carol’s approach to improving learning ability and information retention in children (and adults).
Are toxic metals causing your fatigue and health issues? Find out here by taking Wendy Myers’ heavy metals quiz. Click Here!
Click here! Read the transcript for #304 Reversing Brain Fog and Fatigue with Sound frequencies and Alpha Waves with Carol Garner-Houston
About Carol Garner-Houston
Carol Garner-Houston is an Occupational Therapist with 23 years of experience in treating neurological disorders without pharmaceuticals.
She is the co-founder and Chief Medical Officer of Brain Harmony which specializes in applying the principles of neuroplasticity to the brain through the experienced hands of Occupational Therapists.
Her company provides life changing interventions with a nationwide home program which allows for the tools to be shipped to the home, with an assigned therapist to coach the family through the program via telemedicine.
Her outcomes are the best in the world with clients gaining years worth of skills in several month’s time frame.
She specializes in neurological disorders including PTSD, anxiety, sensory and auditory processing, stress and sleep, speech and communication, executive function, behavior, autism spectrum, attention and regulation, learning and dyslexia, traumatic brain injury, stroke and Parkinson’s.
She resides with her husband of 20 years with two children and their rescued hound dog in Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
She is the recipient of Health System Innovation Award from the National Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems serving vulnerable populations.
Free Brain Harmony Consultation
What To Expect With Your Initial Consultation
During the consultation, we review the results of the Brain Harmony quiz, medical history, and discuss the greatest pain points you or your family member may be struggling with. With these early indications, we recommend a plan of care, discuss what resources are required to implement this framework within the home, what outcomes they can expect to achieve, as well as the cost of the custom program.
- Learn about some of the most advanced therapies for improving emotional and cognitive functions.
- Obtain an understanding as to why traditional therapies are not successful.
- Meet one of the founders of Brain Harmony.
- Discuss the Plan of Care that Brain Harmony recommends for you or your family member(s)
To book your free consultation and learn more about Brain Harmony Click Here!