Listen to Wendy on the Optimal Health Show Podcast with Ameer Rosic. Ameer and I discuss how potatoes are a superfood and why you should include them in your diet.
It may be the scourge of low-carb dieters, but the humble spud may hold the key towards Optimal performance. According to scientists. A new study has found that eating a portion of potato twice a day can lower blood pressure.
And the best part is… your daily potato intake won’t make you put on weight if you are active!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Are Potatoes a Superfood for optimal health?
- What about the Glycemic index?
- Which Potato is the most nutrient dense.
- Best way to cook Potatoes?
- Resistant starch your BEST prebiotic
- Should you eat the skin of the Potato?
- How many Potatoes should you eat?
- Carb back-loading with Potatoes
- Do you think Athletes need Carbs?
- What is the Best rice to eat?