#11 Best Healing and Detox Methods with Dr Lawrence
Dr. Lawrence Wilson, an expert in Nutritional Balancing Science, will compare different methods of healing and detox methods. He has been studying detoxification methods and healing methods for over 30 years and shares his wealth of knowledge on his website DrLWilson.com.
Click here to view the full transcript for #11 Best Healing and Detox Methods with Dr. Lawrence.
There are so many healing methods to choose from, including traditional western medicine, hormone replacement therapy and thousands of detox methods. We will discuss the pros and cons of some of the more popular detox methods. Find out if what you are doing works, is ineffective, or downright dangerous.
You Will Learn…
- What is Nutritional Balancing Science?
- Do synthetic chelators such as EDTA, DMPS, DMSA, penicillamine, deferoxamine are effective or dangerous.
- The problems with random or symptomatic supplementation.
- IV and IM vitamin therapy.
- Are megadoses of supplements needed or safe.
- Thyroid hormone replacement — natural vs. synthetic — and methods that will heal your thyroid, eliminating the need for medication for many.
- Healing Hashimoto’s, aka autoimmune thyroid disease.
- Adrenal fatigue — how to combat it and avoiding HRT for treatment.
- Healing with food — the diet used on a Nutritional Balancing program.
- Nutritional deficiencies with a vegetarian diet — why this is not a healing diet.
- Why raw foods should generally be avoided.
- Does fasting really confer the health benefits its proponents claim?
- The benefits of juicing — but don’t over do it.
About Dr. Wilson
Dr. Lawrence Wilson has a medical degree, but works as a nutrition consultant only. For over 30 years, he has specialized in Nutritional Balancing Science, a method of improving health that he originally learned from its developer Dr. Paul C. Eck, a brilliant biochemist and founder of Analytical Research Laboratories, where hair mineral testing is performed to determine a targeted Nutritional Balancing program. Dr. Wilson worked with Dr. Eck for 14 years learning the art and science of nutritional balancing. Upon his death, Dr. Wilson has continued to further and improve upon nutritional balancing’s effectiveness. He is the author of six books and over 800 blog posts on his website DrLWilson.com.
Dr. Wilson currently lives in Prescott, Arizona where he spends most of his time teaching physicians and nutrition consultants about Nutritional Balancing Science. Learn more about Dr Wilson here.