Niki Gratrix is a leader in healing emotional trauma. She joins me this week to discuss simple tips for you to address trauma and how this trauma can be a causative factor in chronic fatigue.
Tune in to hear:
- How to achieve optimum energy
- The mechanisms that are affected by trauma
- How to recover from trauma
Click here to view the transcript for #159 Creating Energy by Healing Trauma with Niki Gratrix.
About Niki Gratrix
Niki Gratrix is an award-winning internationally renowned registered nutritionist, mind-body expert and health writer helping people to optimize energy.
In 2005 she co-founded one of the largest mind-body clinics in integrative medicine in the UK with patients in 35 countries where she worked as Director of Nutrition until 2010. The clinic specialized in treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME, won the award for Outstanding Practice in 2009, and later published a preliminary study in 2012 on its results with patients in the British Medical Journal Open.
After finishing her degree in Economic and International Politics at the University of Warwick, Niki started her working career as a chartered accountant. After a seven year career in financial services, she left to work in an environment with more heart and meaning and in ways she could more directly help and serve others.
The Abundant Energy Summit
The Abundant Energy Summit is based on the world-renowned psychologist and philosopher Ken Wilber’s “Integral Theory,” and therefore provides the most radically inclusive, comprehensive roadmap to dealing with the true root causes of fatigue in existence today. Whether you are in the midst of a health crisis or committed to having abundant levels of endless energy, this summit will be exceptionally useful to you and your goals.
During the Abundant Energy Summit, you’ll enjoy a synthesis of experts sharing:
- How to use state-of-the art research to optimize physical, energetic, psychological and spiritual energy
- A comprehensive framework for your approach to reversing fatigue
- Practical steps you can take TODAY to personalize your program and improve energy
- Guidelines and examples from ex-patients and practitioners to reverse serious forms of chronic fatigue
Find Niki Gratrixwww.nikigratrix.com