Ari Whitten distills the info from 3000 studies done on the benefits of red and near infrared light in today’s show.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Benefits and tips for near infrared and red light therapy
- Does near infrared and red light detox heavy metals?
- Differences between near infrared, far infrared and red light spectrums
- Why outdoor workers have lower rates of skin cancer than indoor workers
The transcript for #254 Anti-Aging, Fat Loss and More with Red, and Near-Infrared Light Therapy with Ari Whitten will be added shortly!
About Ari Whitten
Be sure to check out Ari’s book – click here!
In this book, Ari Whitten – bestselling author, health expert and founder of The Energy Blueprint – cuts through all the pseudoscience around this complex topic, and takes you on a deep dive into the science of how to use red/near-infrared light therapy to improve your health, your body and your life in dozens of ways.
Inside this book, you’ll learn how to use red/near-infrared light therapy to:
- Fight skin aging, wrinkles, and cellulite and look 10 years younger
- Lose fat (nearly twice as with diet and exercise alone)
- Rid your body of chronic inflammation
- Fight the oxidative damage that drives aging
- Increase strength, endurance, and muscle mass
- Decrease pain
- Combat hair loss
- Build resilience to stress at the cellular level
- Speed up wound/injury healing
- Combat some autoimmune conditions and improve hormonal health
- Optimize your brain function and mood
- Overcome fatigue and improve energy levels
Ari Whitten is a best-selling author, a nutrition and lifestyle expert, and the founder of The Energy Blueprint.
He has been studying and teaching health science for over 20 years. He has a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, and recently completed the coursework for his PhD in Clinical Psychology.
For the last 5 years, he’s teamed up with world-renowned scientists and physicians to develop The Energy Blueprint system, which is a powerful, evidence-based system for overcoming fatigue and increasing energy levels.
You can learn more about his work at www.TheEnergyBlueprint.com