#342 The Connection Between Trauma, Pyroluria, and Heavy Metal Detox with Niki Gratrix
Niki Gratrix discusses how the stress of childhood trauma leads to the epigenetic expression of pyroluria – a condition where zinc, B6, and manganese are not metabolized properly – and how this condition is a major roadblock in detox. Niki also explains how this condition can be addressed through her research on releasing emotional trauma. Fascinating!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How developmental trauma can promote physical health issues and prevent detox.
- How trauma causes pyroluria, which in turn prevents heavy metal detox.
- The shocking statistic on how common pyroluria is.
- How bioenergetics can help to emotionally detox and release trauma.
- What is the body biofield, or energy field, and the many ways, including biofield tuning, you can use to easily release trauma.
- How you need to get the vagus nerve tone improved to detox.
Click here! To read #342 The Connection Between Trauma, Pyroluria, and Heavy Metal Detox with Niki Gratrix
About Niki Gratrix
Niki is an award-winning functional health practitioner and medical empath, helping people to emotional and physical health. In 2005 she co-founded one of the largest mind-body clinics in integrative medicine in the UK. The results with patients at the clinic were published as a preliminary study in 2012 in the British Medical Journal Open. In August 2015 she hosted the largest ever free online health summit at the time on overcoming fatigue interview with over 30,000 attendees. Since 2015 she has spoken on over 50 large online health summits reaching over 1 million people world-wide. In 2020 she cohosted the largest ever online health summit on overcoming trauma and mind body medicine with over 90 world leading experts and almost 200,000 attendees.
Since 2004 she has completed over 10,000 consultations in over 40 countries around the world helping people to overcome fatigue, get their lives back and live an abundant, fulfilling life.
Niki is passionate about using both psycho-emotional, energetic and physical approaches for a truly comprehensive, radically wholistic approach to abundant energy and health. Niki is known for being able to identify and articulate how the mind and body work together as one unit, helping people to connect all the dots and move them along their healing journey.
She writes regularly for a range of health magazines in both the UK and the US. Niki has been the recipient of two “O” work visas from the USA, granted only to people who can demonstrate “extraordinary ability” in their field.
You can learn more about Niki and her work at www.nikigratrix.com
Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference
Niki is cohosting the Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference, launching on June 29th 2020. The Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference brings together the most comprehensive framework for healing emotional trauma and cultivating an optimum state for healing possible. To truly heal, we need to address everything that functional medicine, psychology, neurology and energy medicine have to offer including:
- Psycho-emotional approaches for healing developmental and attachment trauma
- Psychology approaches for healing PTSD including EFT, Somatic experiencing, EMDR and more
- How your hormones, neurotransmitters, genes, the environment and your gut health affect mental health
- The impact of racial trauma, the need for social justice, and how trauma is held in our physical, emotional and collective bodies
- How energetic solutions from red light therapy, sound therapy, pulsed electromagnetic fields, and information medicine can heal the brain and trauma
- and much more!
This Super Conference provides the most radically comprehensive interdisciplinary roadmap to healing trauma and unlocking mind-body healing in existence today. They’ve designed the conference so that the psychology community can learn from the functional health experts about the physiological aspects to consider that impact mental and emotional health. In turn, the the functional health community will learn about adverse childhood events, developmental & attachment trauma, psychological & neuroscience, and energetic approaches required for mental and emotional health.
To join this FREE conference and learn how to address your emotional trauma.. Click here!