Niki Gratrix discusses how the stress of childhood trauma leads to the epigenetic expression of pyroluria – a condition where zinc, B6, and manganese are not metabolized properly – and how this condition is a major roadblock in detox. Niki also explains how this condition can be addressed through her research on releasing emotional trauma. Fascinating!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How developmental trauma can promote physical health issues and prevent detox.
- How trauma causes pyroluria, which in turn prevents heavy metal detox.
- The shocking statistic on how common pyroluria is.
- How bioenergetics can help to emotionally detox and release trauma.
- What is the body biofield, or energy field, and the many ways, including biofield tuning, you can use to easily release trauma.
- How you need to get the vagus nerve tone improved to detox.
Click here! To read #342 The Connection Between Trauma, Pyroluria, and Heavy Metal Detox with Niki Gratrix
About Niki Gratrix
Niki Gratrix discusses how the stress of childhood trauma leads to the epigenetic
Niki is an award-winning nutritional therapist, bioenergetic practitioner and transformational coach, helping people to optimize energy. She is one of the foremost experts on trauma and how to address trauma in unconventional ways.
In 2005 she co-founded one of the largest mind-body clinics in integrative medicine in the UK. The results with patients at the clinic were published as a preliminary study in 2012 in the British Medical Journal Open.
You can learn more about Niki and her work at www.nikigratrix.com
Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference
Niki is cohosting the Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference, launching on June 29th 2020. The Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference brings together the most comprehensive framework for healing emotional trauma and cultivating an optimum state for healing possible. To truly heal, we need to address everything that functional medicine, psychology, neurology and energy medicine have to offer including:
- Psycho-emotional approaches for healing developmental and attachment trauma
- Psychology approaches for healing PTSD including EFT, Somatic experiencing, EMDR and more
- How your hormones, neurotransmitters, genes, the environment and your gut health affect mental health
- The impact of racial trauma, the need for social justice, and how trauma is held in our physical, emotional and collective bodies
- How energetic solutions from red light therapy, sound therapy, pulsed electromagnetic fields, and information medicine can heal the brain and trauma
- and much more!
This Super Conference provides the most radically comprehensive interdisciplinary roadmap to healing trauma and unlocking mind-body healing in existence today. They’ve designed the conference so that the psychology community can learn from the functional health experts about the physiological aspects to consider that impact mental and emotional health. In turn, the the functional health community will learn about adverse childhood events, developmental & attachment trauma, psychological & neuroscience, and energetic approaches required for mental and emotional health.
To join this FREE conference and learn how to address your emotional trauma.. Click here!