Eileen Day McKusick joins us to distill her extensive knowledge of Sound Therapy and Biofield Tuning, and the proven techniques that she has used to help thousands of clients release their emotional trauma.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Why I’m doing Biofield Tuning daily for myself and my daughter Wynter.
- What is Biofield Tuning and its benefits?
- Surprising stories about how Biofield Tuning changed their lives.
- Many people have symptoms or don’t feel well simply because their energy field is out of tune.
- How emotional traumas occupy space in your energy field and how you can easily release them by retuning your field with Biofield Tuning.
- How Sound Therapy can facilitate easier detox.
Click here! Read #343 How to Easily Release Emotional Trauma and Detox Using Sound Therapy and Biofield Tuning with Eileen Day McKusick
About Eileen Day McKusick
Eileen Day McKusick is a pioneering researcher, writer, inventor, practitioner, educator and speaker in the fields of therapeutic sound, the human biofield and electric health. She has an MA in Integrative Education and has been studying the effects of sound on the human body and its electromagnetic system since 1996.
She is the originator of the sound therapy method Biofield Tuning (with over 2000 students trained worldwide since 2010), the founder of the Biofield Tuning Institute (which conducts grant funded, IRB approved, and peer reviewed studies on the human biofield), and author of the award winning, bestselling book Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy, as well as the upcoming book Electric Body, Electric Health due out with St. Martins Press in January, 2021.
You learn more about Eileen and her work at Biofieldtuning.com, as well as on Facebook at biofieldtuning-eileenmckusick. You can also find her on Youtube under the channel Harmonic Balancing or by looking up Eileen McKusick.
Don’t forget to check out her books Tuning the Human Biofield: Healing with Vibrational Sound Therapy, as well as the upcoming book Electric Body, Electric Health due out with St. Martins Press in January, 2021.