Aimee Carlson joins the show to do a deep dive into all of the toxins found in your everyday kitchen items and cleaners, and the best solutions to create a non-toxic kitchen in your home.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The Toxin Terminator explains what metals and chemicals you ingest from common kitchen cookware, plates, utensils, and flatware.
- Why you want to think twice about cooking and eating on your mother’s or grandmother’s china and kitchen hand-me-downs.
- The best and least toxic cookware.
- Which type of utensils, spatulas, and food storage containers Aimee recommends.
- Is there a safe nonstick?
- The lead lurking in your plates.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #348 Hidden Kitchen Toxins – Upgrade Your Cooking, Food Storage, and Cleaning with Aimee Carlson
About Aimee Carlson
As a lifelong entrepreneur working in the automotive industry, Aimee Carlson’s environment and lifestyle took a toll on her health. It was truly an accidental meeting that changed her life for the better. Having overcome chronic health issues, it is her passion to share this hope with others that have lost all hope!
Learn more about Aimee and her work at aimeecarlson.com
Check Aimee’s upcoming book and podcast, both called Toxin Terminator!