Dr. Nathan Bryan discusses how to simply elevate your nitric oxide levels, which is critical to avoiding chronic disease and increasing athletic performance, cognitive function, healthy skin, good sexual function, and many other benefits. We also discuss how and why people become deficient in this critical nutrient, and the common habit that 200 million people in the US alone are doing that destroys their body’s ability to produce nitric oxide.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The many benefits of increasing nitric oxide like helping to maintain healthy blood pressure, better cognition, athletic performance, and sexual enhancement for men and women.
- Erectile dysfunction, and other signs and symptoms that you are low nitric oxide production.
- How nitric oxide helps protect against heavy metals.
- Why low nitric oxide production can be a contributing factor in causing chronic disease.
- The thing you’re doing, and 200 million other people the US are also doing everyday, that destroys your ability to make nitric oxide.
- How antacids destroy nitric oxide.
- What you can do and the foods you can eat to increase Nitric Oxide production.
- Why you can’t get enough nitric oxide from foods alone.
- The truth about nitric oxide supplements on the market.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #356 How Nitric Oxide Deficiency Causes Poor Detox and Chronic Illness, and The Truth About Nitric Oxide Supplementation with Dr. Nathan Bryan
About Dr. Nathan Bryan
Dr. Bryan earned his undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from the University of Texas at Austin, and his doctoral degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, where he was the recipient of the Deans Award for Excellence in Research.
He pursued his post-doctoral training as a Kirschstein Fellow at Boston University School of Medicine in the Whitaker Cardiovascular Institute. After a two year post-doctoral fellowship, in 2006 Dr. Bryan was recruited to join faculty at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston by Ferid Murad, M.D., Ph.D., 1998 Nobel Laureate in Medicine and Physiology.
Dr. Bryan has been involved in nitric oxide research for the past 19 years and has made many seminal discoveries in the field. His many seminal discoveries have resulted in dozens of issued US and International patents and the product technology resulting from his discoveries and inventions has improved patient care worldwide.
You can learn more about Dr. Bryan and his work, go to www.drnathansbryan.com
Get 15% Off of Dr. Bryan’s Amazing Nitric Oxide Products!
Loss of nitric oxide production is recognized as the earliest event in the onset and progression of most if not all chronic diseases, including the number 1 killer of men and women worldwide, cardiovascular disease.
There are two ways the body normally makes NO. One is from the amino acid L-arginine. The enzyme that converts L-arginine into nitric oxide becomes dysfunctional. This is due to many factors including aging, oxidative stress, poor diet, lack of physical exercise, smoking, diabetes, high sugar diet, etc. The other pathway is from nitrate and nitrite found naturally in some foods. Each pathway contributes about 50% of the total NO production and one can compensate for the other. However, when NO production from both pathways becomes limiting, then that is when health problems start to occur.
- Neo40 Professional formula, developed with years of scientific research, is the most efficacious, concentrated and convenient daily supplement to help quickly increase the body’s Nitric Oxide levels.
- Pneuma Nitric Oxide Activating Skin Serum is a patent pending, innovative dual chamber technology that produces nitric oxide gas when the contents of both chambers are mixed together.
- HumanN is nitric oxide indicator strips that are a simple way to see if you’re getting enough essential dietary nitrate from your diet.