Diane Kazer joins the show to discuss how to detox from breast implants illness, the issues surrounding our toxic beauty culture, and the dangers of the toxic beauty treatments many people undergo.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Diane’s journey that lead her to becoming a major voice in helping others overcome toxic beauty and undergo explant surgery.
- The risks involved with breast implants and other beauty procedures.
- How to detox physically and emotionally from explant surgery and other beauty procedures.
- Diane’s top tips for breaking out of toxic beauty habits.
- Diane’s amazing new book “Killer Breasts” and her new docu series “Dying to be beautiful”
Click Here! Read the transcript for #373 How to Detox from Breast Implants – Are they Wrecking your Hormones, Energy & Immunity? with Diane Kazer
About Diane Kazer
A pro soccer player turned Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Courage Coach and Holistic Beauty Expert, Diane has been through many health struggles and with empathy and fierce leadership, is your go-to girl to breakthrough anything, no matter what you’ve tried or what you’ve been told.
An intuitive healer, she is the author of ‘Killer Breasts, A Step by Step Guide to Overcoming Breast Implant Illness’, producer of the Non Toxic Beauty Summit and creator of Cleanse, Heal, Ignite – a program which helps women use the power of intuition to discover their inner healer, by providing them life-long tools reverse auto-immune disease, breast implant illness, hormonal imbalances, chronic pain, gut infections, emotional trauma and perfectionism.
Her mission is to educate and empower irrationally passionate women leaders with safer beauty, body and breast solutions from products and procedures to diet and detox, so they can age gracefully and holistically, with the energy and vitality they need to step into their power, speak their voice and spark their purpose!”
You can learn more about Diane and her work at www.dianekazer.com
The Explant Solution Program: Overcoming Breast Implant Illness
In this program, acclaimed Functional Nutritionist and fearless holistic wellness expert Diane Kazer explores the toxic truth about Breast Implants and provides proven strategies for overcoming breast implant illness symptoms, such as Hormone Imbalances, Autoimmune Conditions, Skin issues, Digestive upset & Symptom Chaos. Your worth, your purpose and your heart are much bigger than the implants that are blocking it!
Diane provides an advanced cleanse, heal your entire body approach, and the key to unlock your body’s innate intelligence. In this online program, you’ll learn how to become your own best healer and transform your life from the inside out, starting with explant surgery.
While this program will teach you everything you need to know about breast implants, breast implant illness and how to overcome it, it’s really a deep dive, comprehensive approach to becoming your own best health advocate, healer and friend. It’s a blueprint to teach you how to wake up to the truth about the beauty, diet and personal care industry, and will educate you on how to identify the many toxins lurking in your home, environment, beauty care routine and in your mind, that make you sick. This includes breast implants, as a HUGE part of the picture to why you’re not feeling well, but not all.
You will get:
- Access to all 21 Course Modules and Videos
- Go at your own pace – as Fast or Slow as you like
- The opportunity to connect with me in my online community for additional, customized support
- REAL talk on how to prepare for explant, how to partner with an experienced surgeon who genuinely cares to ensure a successful surgery, the right way to cleanse, and more…
- Discounts on Supplements & Detox Products
Plus bonuses like:
- Supplement Protocol ($297 value)
- Advanced Detox Strategy ($497 value)
- Lymphatic Drainage Guide ($37 value)
- The Warrior Cleanse Recipe Book ($37 value)
- Beauty Detox Checklist ($197 value)
To learn more about The Explant Solution Program: Overcoming Breast Implant Illness click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.