Nick “The EMF Guy” Pineault joins the show to talk about the top ways you can build resilience to harmful EMF! He also discusses what EMF does to your body and some awesome strategies to protect yourself.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Why most studies showing no effects from EMFs are wrong and potentially fraudulent.
- Why worrying about airport scanners is silly.
- Top three easiest ways to tame your WiFi router.
- The top nonprofit fighting against global internet (5G satellites), and why you should care.
- Why too many people are focused on 5G, but missing other important sources of electro-pollution.
- Artificial light: an EMF most people overlook at home.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #378 Top Health Habits That Can Increase Your EMF Resilience with Nick Pineault
About Nick Pineault
Nick The EMF Guy Pineault (*like the wine*) is the #1 bestselling author of The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs and an advocate for safe technologies. Through his unconventional approach blending humor, science and common sense, he’s becoming a leading voice on the topic of electromagnetic pollution and how it affects our health.
For the last few years, Nick has been interviewing some of the best minds on health and technology and facilitating the creation of courses and educational materials to raise awareness on this very important issue.
You can learn more about Nick and his work at www.theEMFGuy.com
Make sure to pick up a copy of Nick’s book The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs
And join his incredible course, “The Electro Pollution Fix” Click here!
The Electro Pollution Fix Course | Join The Waiting List!
This EMF Protection Course helps you and your family to dramatically minimize your exposure without breaking the bank.
- Week 1: Introduction & EMF Basics
- Week 2: Minimizing Artificial Light
- Week 3: Combatting Wireless Stress
- Week 4: Electric Fields & Dirty Electricity
- Week 5: Avoiding Magnetic Fields
- Week 6: 5G, Cell Towers & Outside Electro-Pollution
To join the waiting list click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.