Jennifer Horton, Director of Operations at BioMat, joins the show to talk about all of BioMat’s incredible benefits and how it works! Jennifer also discusses how the BioMat to help release infrared rays and negative ions, and why negative ions are needed to ground the body and essential for health!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- What is a BioMat?
- How the different types of crystals used in the BioMat help release infrared rays and negative ions.
- Why negative ions are needed to ground the body.
- Top tips to using the BioMat for awesome health benefits.
- How a BioMat helps to reduce stress.
Click Here! #386 The Benefits of a BioMat for Detox, Stress, and Grounding The Body with Jennifer Horton
About Jennifer Horton
Jennifer Horton is one of those rare gems that truly loves what she does….especially for the last 11 years. From her first breathless moment dissecting a cows heart in 7th grade, Jennifer wanted nothing more than to be a cardio-thoracic surgeon, and until she found herself pregnant and choosing between family and career. She voraciously devoured medical reports, studies and alternative views to health in her “fun time”.
Having put her career on pause to raise her kids in the early years, she stepped back into the work force, pursuing certifications in coaching and mediation. Today she blends a lifetime of skills and interests from both the corporate, medical and entrepreneurial worlds as the Director of Operations for the Biomat.com, she prides herself on authentic leadership and a practical approach to health.
You can learn more about Jennifer and BioMat’s incredible products at www.biomat.com
Get the medical and therapeutic benefits of the Professional BioMat 7000MX working for you. Whether you’re a health practitioner or a home user, you can now own your own BioMat Professional and enjoy unlimited access to the proven health benefits of the BioMat’s far infrared rays, negative ion therapy and the superconducting properties of pure amethyst.
Lie on your full-length BioMat Professional and you will instantly feel the warmth of the infrared rays deeply penetrating your body as the negative ions deliver healing signals to your body. Because the BioMat’s unique technology penetrates at the cellular level, it is capable of addressing a wide range of health issues. The BioMat:
- Relieves minor muscle pain in areas where applied
- Increases blood circulation in areas where applied
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Soothes and relaxes
- Eases minor joint pain, and stiffness
- Supports the immune system
- Improved sleep (if associated with pain relief)
- Reduced inflammation (where applied)
- Increased tissue oxygen (due to increased circulation where applied)
- Temporary relief of Minor muscular back pain
- Temporary relief of sprains and strains
- Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness
- Temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis
- Temporary relief of muscle spasms
- Temporary increase of local circulation where applied
- Relaxation of muscles
- Promotes relaxation by application of heat
- Promotes restful sleep for those with occasional sleeplessness
The soothing powers of the Professional BioMat 7000 MX have been gaining converts all over the world. The BioMat’s unique design, which allows users to benefit from deep-penetrating infrared rays and an influx of negative ions, stimulates the body to soothe and relieve.
To learn more about the BioMat and check out other great products click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.