Dr. Jennifer Grammith joins the show to talk about some her top tips for draining the lymphatic system, as well as the top tool she uses in her practice to drain the lymph. Dr. Grammith also discusses what lymphedema is, how the lymph is a key component of our immune system, juice fasts for lymph drainage and so much more!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The top tool that Dr. Grammith uses to drain the lymph, and why it’s far more effective than lymphatic drainage massage.
- How inert gases are used to drain the lymph.
- How lymphedema (blocked or thickened lymph) can be mistaken for weight gain.
- The top tools you can use at home to aid lymphatic drainage.
- The lymph is a key component of your immune system, it’s not just to drain toxins.
- How juice fasting cleanses the lymph, and how long you have to do it.
- Why Dr. Grammith believes that all illness is the product of underlying emotional trauma.
- The types of trauma that block your lymphatic system.
- EVOX ZYTO biofeedback bioenergetic scans, and how these are used to address emotional trauma.
- Dr. Grammith’s online training to get certified as an Assisted Lymph Drainage Therapist, used by doctors, physical therapists, and massage therapists worldwide.
Click Here! #388 Surprising Ways to Unblock the Lymphatic System with Dr. Jennifer Grammith
About Dr. Jennifer Grammith
Jennifer has a 20-year background in the medical field in internal medicine and holds a doctorate of naturopathic, accredited by the American Naturopathic Medical and Accreditation Board, Inc. Jennifer is also the founder and president of Rightway Health and Wellness LLC. She shares her many years of traditional medical training and education plus her skills and knowledge as a Naturopathic Doctor, Lymphatic Decongestive Practitioner and Instructor.
Jennifer is certified through the Academy of Lymphatic Studies in Manual Lymph Drainage and Complete Decongestive Therapy and specializes in nutritional counseling, lymphatic decongestive therapy and low level laser detox therapy.
Jennifer has integrated cutting-edge energy medicine technologies into her practice with great success. In addition to serving her local clients, Jennifer can be found training therapists and providing nutritional assessments and counseling to offices across the country.
You can learn more about Jennifer and her work at rightwayhealthandwellness.com
Rightway Health and Wellness provides a number of amazing services to help facilitate lymph drainage.
- ZYTO Bio-Feedback Testing
- Lymphatic TherapyApproximately 60 minutes of Electro-lymphatic therapy by one of our trained therapists.
- LED TherapyUsed as an intensive detoxification therapy
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Migun Bed TherapyAutomatic massage bed that you control. Start with 10 minute session and build up to 30 minute sessions.
- Whole Body VibrationBelt based vibration stimulates the muscular, lymphatic and circulatory systems by vibrating the entire body. Low impact. Helps with joint pain, injury recovery, muscle strengthening, flexibility, bone density, enhanced mobility.
- Massage TherapyMassage therapy is an important aspect of one’s wellness routine as well as an important tool for optimizing the body’s performance and aiding in the recovery process. We have Swedish massage techniques, clinically based deep tissue, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation, orthopedic massage techniques and relaxation.
To learn more about these services, schedule an appointment, and find a practitioner in your area, click here!
Mention the Myers Detox Podcast and Dr. Grammith and her team will give you a complimentary 15 minute consultation!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.