#397 The Real Reasons People Can’t Overcome Their Health Issues with Dr. Michael Rankin
Dr. Michael Rankin joins the show to discuss the real reasons why people are not getting well after trying everything to overcome their illness. If you’ve been to doctor after doctor and cannot seem to figure out what is wrong with your health, and nothing you do seems to work, you need to listen to this show!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The underlying traumas that prevents people from getting better
- Why a lack of love and self worth can affect people’s overall health, and even lead to autoimmune disorders.
- How bioenergetic scans can pinpoint emotional areas that, when addressed, can help people heal from serious health complications.
- Why I decided to leave my husband after doing EVOX work with Dr. Rankin.
- Why being given a diagnosis or a number of months left to live is a self fulfilling prophecy, and why Dr. Rankin believes the tales doctors tell their patients is akin to medical malpractice
- How fear and misconceptions about a diagnosis can prolong and exacerbate its effects.
- How you can begin your journey to overcoming an illness and finding your true self.
Click Here! #397 The Real Reasons People Can’t Overcome Their Health Issues with Dr. Michael Rankin
About Dr. Michael Rankin
Dr. Michael J Rankin, ND MA BA, is a doctor of naturopathy who practices at the Kelley Metabolic Center.
He addresses cancer conflicts, pain syndromes and emotional trauma using ZYTO, EVOX, Recall Hearing and Trapped Emotional Response. He also does cancer and metabolic evaluations and the later detox method developed by Dr. Lee Cowden.
He firmly believes that emotional trauma is at the root cause of all health issues and uses emotional trauma resolution modalities in all of his assessments and programs with his patients.
You can learn more about Dr. Rankin and his work at www.testingcancer.com/
You can also call to schedule an appointment (954) 889-3896
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.
Click Here for References+