Dr. Jack Wolfson joins the show to talk about the number one killer in America, cardiovascular disease, and how toxins play a role. Dr. Wolfson discusses the best heart healthy diet, how the pharmaceutical companies are pushing unnecessary medications on people, and how to reverse cardiovascular disease.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The #1 killer of women today.
- How toxins play a role in cardiovascular disease.
- The best preventative measures for cardiovascular disease.
- How diet plays a major role in preventing cardiovascular disease.
- How pharmaceuticals are often times not the answer.
- How to suss out if your cardiologist is right for you.
- Why terrain theory is a much greater approach to health than germ theory.
Click Here! #404 How Toxins Contribute to Cardiovascular Disease. with Dr. Jack Wolfson
About Dr. Jack Wolfson
Dr. Jack Wolfson is a board-certified cardiologist, #1 Amazon best-selling author, husband and father and the nations #1 natural heart doctor. For more than 2 decades, more than one million people have enjoyed the warmth, compassion and transformational power of his natural heart health courses and events.
Dr. Wolfson is founder of Wolfson Integrative Cardiology, his heart health practice in Arizona, and NaturalHeartDoctor.com, an online resource center with natural health information. He has been named as one of America’s Top Functional Medicine Doctors and is a 5 time winner of the Natural Choice Awards as a holistic M.D. Dr. Wolfson’s work has been covered by more than 100 media outlets, including NBC, CNN and the Washington Post. He is a natural cardiologist called upon by doctors and people travel from across the globe for his natural heart health treatment and advice.
He is the best-selling author of The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way To Heart Health.
Dr. Wolfson and his wife Heather have four children and are committed to making the world a better place to live. Through their philanthropic efforts, they provide for those in need (including animal rights) and causes supporting natural health.
You can learn more about Dr. Jack Wolfson and his work at naturalheartdoctor.com
The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way To Heart Health
Heart disease is the number #1 killer. Millions have abnormal cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes. Millions have atrial fibrillation. Millions of heart attacks and strokes. It does not have to be this way. The Paleo Cardiologist has the answers.
Medical doctors have no idea how to prevent heart disease. All they know how to do is push dangerous pills and procedures.
Learn the truth in The Paleo Cardiologist, The Natural Way to Heart Health.
Everything you were told about cholesterol is wrong. LDL is not the “bad” cholesterol. That is pharmaceutical company propaganda. Heart disease is not genetic….it is from poor nutrition and chemical toxins. The Paleo Cardiologist is about finding the cause of heart problems, instead of the typical Band-Aid fixes of conventional medicine. The truth is that heart disease can be prevented naturally and cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson will show you how.
In The Paleo Cardiologist, Dr. Wolfson will show you…
- How to prevent heart disease NATURALLY, without pharmaceuticals like statin drugs and aspirin
- The best way to prevent heart attacks and how to recover from them (Ch. 1)
- The TRUTH about saturated fat (it’s not what you think!) (Ch. 4)
- Unnecessary procedures your MD will try to force on you — and why you MUST refuse (Ch. 7)
- How to strengthen your heart to avoid and/or fight disease (Ch. 13)
- How to prevent afib and coronary artery disease (Ch. 16)
- The #1 component of your body — and how to make sure you’re giving your body EXACTLY what it needs (Ch. 13)
- The top 20 supplements your body CRAVES (and where to find them) (Ch. 16)
To pick up a FREE copy of The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way To Heart Health, click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.
Click Here for References+