Meredith Oke joins the show to discuss blue light, and how blue light can be as harmful to you as sugar. Meredith also discusses how to correct your circadian rhythm, top tips for using light to benefit your health, strategies to prevent light from disrupting your health, and more! She went over some more complex topics that you may have never heard before, so tune in!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How blue light can be just as unhealthy as eating sugar!
- The best blue light blocking apps for your devices.
- The types of bulbs you should use in your home to prevent blue light exposure.
- The many ways light affects our bodies.
- How our body reacts to different light frequencies throughout the day, and why it’s important.
- How proper light exposure can increase our body’s performance.
- Tips to getting your whole family on board with proper “light health”.
- Why sunglasses and too much sunscreen can actually be detrimental to your health.
Click Here! #412 Is Blue Light as Harmful as Sugar? How Blue Light Affects Your Health with Meredith Oke
About Meredith Oke
An ICF- accredited Executive Coach, Meredith has lived and worked on 3 continents helping clients from all over the world. She began her career working in media, covering entertainment and interviewing movie stars before she shifted into communications and coaching.
Now, through QuantumHealthTV, she is using her media and communication skills to provide accessible information that explains how light affects health. Meredith is married with 3 children and is a proud global nomad.
You can learn more about Meredith and her work at quantumhealth.tv
And make sure to check them out on socials @quantumhealth.tv
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.