Dr. Shawn Tassone joins the show to discuss the truth about hormones, and the variety of ways you can address balancing your hormones. We talk about birth control pills, hormone replacement, how toxins affect your hormones, and how testosterone is the number one deficiency when it comes to hormone balance.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The top hormone imbalance woman are suffering from.
- Top causes of hormone deficiency and imbalances.
- How Dr. Tassone addresses hormones differently.
- Dr. Tassone’s 6 step process for addressing hormones.
- Dr. Tassone’s hormonal mapping quiz with 12 hormonal archetypes.
- Problems with typical hormone lab testing.
- Should birth control be used to help balance hormones?
- Dr. Tassone’s S.H.I.N.E.S. protocol to keep hormones balanced.
Click Here! #418 The Real Truth About Hormones with Dr. Shawn Tassone
About Dr. Shawn Tassone
Shawn Tassone MD, Ph.D., known as America’s Holistic Gynecologist, is the first physician in the United States to be double board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and by the American Board of Integrative Medicine.
He holds a medical degree in addition to a Ph.D. in mind-body medicine. He’s a practicing OBGYN in Austin, TX, hormone specialist, author, speaker, highly rated patient advocate, and creator of the world’s first integrative hormonal mapping system.
In his 20+ years of practice, Dr. Tassone has seen over 40,000 women and he is determined to remove the myths surrounding women’s health. As an integrative health practitioner, he believes that you should have an active role in your care.
His work includes studies and publications on hormonal imbalances, spirituality in medical care, whole foods to heal the human body, and integrative medicine.
Dr. Tassone is featured in many publications including The New York Times, NBCNews Online, Stanford MedX, and his book, The Hormone Balance Bible, published by HarperCollins, is now available for purchase.
You can learn more about Dr. Tassone and his work at tassonemd.com
You can also find Dr. Tassone on Instagram @shawntassonemd
The Hormones Balance Bible
Discover your unique hormonal archetype, heal problematic symptoms, and reclaim your health, happiness, and well-being with this holistic plan to rebalancing your hormones.
Want to sleep better, feel more energized, and reclaim a sense of your true self? The Hormone Balance Bible puts the power in your hands. In this essential guide, Dr. Shawn Tassone offers accessible, holistic strategies to help you work with your hormones to alleviate symptoms and unlock healing. Unlike many doctors who dismiss patients’ symptoms if they come back as technically normal, Dr. Tassone takes every factor into account and has achieved remarkable success with his patients by harnessing the power of their life stories. You’ll discover:
- How to regain your hormonal balance and find relief from persistent symptoms
- An exploration of 12 hormonal imbalance profiles, characterized as easy-to-relate-to archetypes
- How to take Dr. Shawn’s Integrative Hormone Mapping Quiz that will reveal your hormone type and which of the 12 archetypes you most resemble
- The revolutionary six-step SHINES protocol – a program you can tailor to suit your needs, with recommendations for each archetype
Step by step, you’ll regain your hormonal balance, feel younger, find relief from symptoms that have plagued you for years, and begin to reclaim your sense of self in as little as one week. The easy-to-understand treatment protocol, based on intuitive archetypes, has already helped tens of thousands of women take back their lives and their stories.
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.