#432 Heavy Metals, EMFs, Electrosensitivity and How to Protect Yourself with Wendy Myers
Join me on this podcast where I discuss heavy metals, EMFs, electrosensitivity, and the best tips to protect yourself from their harmful effects. I talks about the heavy metals that pose the greatest threat to your health, the everyday items that can expose you to these metals, how heavy metals can worsen the effects of EMFs, and so many other important topics to help your overcome heavy metal toxicity and electrosensitivity! If you’re experiencing health symptoms that you just can’t pinpoint the source of, this is the episode for you!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- What heavy metals pose the greatest threat to your health.
- Everyday items that expose you to these metals.
- Surprising foods that contain mercury, lead, and dangerous metals.
- Signs of that you’re suffering from heavy metal toxicity.
- How heavy metal toxicity can make you a magnet for EMFs.
- How to reduce your electromagnetic sensitivity by detoxing.
- Why doing an HTMA test is essential for detoxing heavy metals.
- Top detox techniques and supplements to target specific metals.
Click here! Read transcript for #432 Heavy Metals, EMFs, Electrosensitivity and How to Protect Yourself with Wendy Myers
Get an HTMA!
Hair Mineral Analysis is the quickest and most affordable way to determine if you have heavy metal toxicity and mineral deficiency – two of the primary drivers of disease today.
The truth is: there is NO WAY to reach your optimal potential for energy, vitality, longevity, beauty and even happiness…unless you support your natural detox pathways inyour body.
I wish I had found hair mineral analysis earlier in my health journey—it would have saved me thousands of dollars and years of lost time and suffering.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you get a Hair Mineral Analysis test:
- You’ll learn exactly which heavy metals you have
- You’ll see your mineral deficiencies and which minerals you need (or don’t need) to supplement. This is what I call the sniper approach to supplementation, as opposed to a shotgun approach. Rather than randomly supplement, it’s much better to supplement only what you need
- You’ll see your mineral toxicities (yes, some minerals can be toxic in excess!)
- You’ll discover which minerals and nutrients are out of balance (the ratios can be just as important as the levels)
- And you’ll discover EXACTLY why you haven’t been able to thrive or get the results you want (yet)
To learn more about HTMAs and do this life-changing test for yourself, click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.