Tune into the latest episode of the Myers Detox Podcast as we delve deep into the realm of anti-aging and hormone optimization with expert Dr. Daved Rosensweet. Discover why hormones play a pivotal role in the anti-aging process, from hormone testing and understanding your numbers to hormone replacement when needed. Learn about the pressing issue of declining sperm counts in men and how it impacts not only hormones and libido but also our ability to reproduce and our global population.
Dr. Rosensweet encourages both men and women, regardless of age, to take charge of their hormone health and offers practical advice on what your hormone levels should be, testing methods, and various replacement options, from pills and pellets to injections and creams. Find out how hormones are the secret to anti-aging, and uncover the truth about how toxins interfere with your hormonal balance. If you’re ready to unlock the secrets of staying youthful, don’t miss this enlightening episode featuring one of the top experts in the field. Your path to a healthier, more vibrant future starts with your hormones!
On Today’s Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How the myths about synthetic hormone replacement and have been dispelled. Studies show that women who are treated with hormones are at less risk for breast cancer, heart attack, and stroke than women who go untreated.
- What the benefits of hormone replacement are, including slowing cognition decline; protecting bone, skin, and artery health; preventing muscle loss; restoring libido; and as anti-aging agents.
- About hormone testing, including the difference between 24 hour urine hormone test and the DUTCH test.
- The most effective and safest way to take hormone replacements. You absorb hormones better when they’re applied to your skin and it allows you more control of dosing. This works especially well with estrogen and progesterone.
- Why Dr.. Rosensweet often supplements hormones with DHEA, especially with testosterone. The body uses DHEA to make androgens and estrogens, the male and female sex hormones. DHEA levels peak at about age 25, then go down steadily as you get older.
- That the way to a healthy life takes so much more that hormone replacement. It should physical effort, including exercise and nutrition as well as emotional work: learning your triggers and how to handle the stress in your life to reduce the added stress on your body.
- How you can get a free download of Happy Healthy Hormones.
Click Here Read the transcript for #512 A Hormone Replenishment Roadmap. When to Do What and Why! with Dr. Daved Rosensweet
About Dr. Daved Rosensweet:
Dr. Daved Rosensweet graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1968. Since 1971, he has been in private medical practice, with offices in Florida, New Mexico, California, and Colorado. Early in his career, he trained the first nurse practitioners in the United States and was in charge of health promotion for the State of New Mexico.
Dr. Rosensweet is a nationally known lecturer and presenter at The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), The American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM), and The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), as well and others. In 2019, he was called to Washington to speak in front of The National Academies of Science Engineering and Medicine (NASEM) on “The Safety and Efficacy of Bioidentical Hormones.”
Dr. Rosensweet is the Founder of The Menopause Method and The Institute of BioIdentical Medicine, where he has been training medical professionals to master Compounded Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (cBHRT) using the most advanced and modern tools. His protocol has been used to treat more than 12,000 women.
You can learn more about Dr. Rosensweet and his work at davedrosensweetmd.com.
Happy, Healthy Hormones: How to Thrive in Menopause | Get a Free Copy!
Bio-identical hormone treatment changes lives. Symptom relief, increased energy, improved mood, better sleep and libido, as well as the protection of bones, brain, muscles, and arteries are all thoroughly documented and so important. Treatment matters!
Individualization is crucial. Every woman’s hormonal needs are uniquely her own. The Menopause Method will help you get it right.
To learn more about this book or get your free digital copy as a Myers Detox podcast listener, click here!
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Dr. Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.