Dr. Lawrence Wilson of Drlwilson.com talks to Leigh and I about estrogen dominance, which contributes to countless health issues, including cancer and reproductive issues. Whether you are aware of it or not, you are constantly exposed to estrogenic chemicals that are found in the air you breathe, products you use, food you eat, and water you drink.
Click here to view the full transcript for #42 Estrogen Dominance Syndrome with Dr. Lawrence Wilson.
In the past 40 years, the rates of estrogen-related disorders and cancer in both sexes have reached epidemic proportions never seen before in history.
- The age of puberty has dropped to as low as 8 years of age,
- Endometriosis afflicts 10% of all women in their 30-40’s.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) afflicts close to 30% of women,
- Uterine fibroids affects almost 25% of women from ages 35 to 50,
- Breast cancer afflicts close to 10% of all women,
- Men are having problems with fertility, decreased libido, improperly formed sex organs, gynecomastia (male breasts), etc,
- Men, women, and children today are notably fatter due to the effects of excess estrogen.
Needless to say it’s a huge problem you need to be aware of. Learn what you can do to prevent and reduce estrogens, synthetic and natural, in your body:
- Causes of estrogen dominance
- Health issues caused by estrogen dominance
- Foods that are estrogenic
- Personal care products that are estrogenic
- Are plastics an issue?
- How to detox excess estrogens
- Hormone replacement therapy
About Dr. Lawrence Wilson
Dr Wilson has a medical degree, but has chosen to work as a nutritional consultant, having performed hair mineral analysis on well over 30,000 patients. For over 30 years, he has specialized in Nutritional Balancing Science, a method of improving health that he originally learned from Dr. Paul Eck, founder of Analytical Research Laboratories, one lab where hair mineral testing is performed to determine a targeted Nutritional Balancing program. He is the author of five books (having coauthored or contributed chapters for many more). He has also written many research papers and over 900 articles on his website DrLWilson.com.