Neglecting sleep in insidious. Studies have shown that after 6 hours of sleep your cognitive performance suffers, and you don’t even realize it! Blue light can be a big cause of lost sleep or inability to get to sleep.
Sleep keeps us healthy, regulates our hormones, gives us mental clarity, happiness, and rejuvenates us. Fat loss is impossible without sleep.
A bad night’s sleep leaves us cranky, tired, lethargic, unhappy, and sometimes in pain. Poor sleep always leaves you feeling hungry because it messes with your blood sugar levels.
So let’s ensure we know how to sleep as best we can so we feel amazing all the time.
Why you Need Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Swannies-Blue-Light-Blocking-Glasses – You can solve this problem by wearing blue light blocking glasses, like Swannies, to block the artificial blue light.
Why do you need to block blue light emitted from computers, cell phones and light bulbs? Because it sends signals to your brain to suppress melatonin. And without proper melatonin production, you may have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep.
Some people even have a sensitivity to blue light making it very important to block the blue light with Swannies-Blue-Light-Blocking-Glasses.
So…90 minutes before sleep, put your Swannies on and continue to look at your smart phones, watch TV, or work on your computer.
But if you’re addicted to your electronics (aren’t we all?!), blocking the blue light from wearing Swannies will help your body naturally prepare for sleep. You can then fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.
Get ready to wake up feeling refreshed!
Bonus Sleep Tips
(Just because we like to go the extra mile!)
- Meditate. It helps you relax and gets you ready for sleep.
- Journal. Write down three things that you’re grateful for. This helps you go to sleep with a clear conscience.
- A grateful mind is a happy mind.
- Have An Orgasm. It releases relaxing hormones like norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin and prolactin.
- Wear Nasal Strips. These open your nose making it less congested, so you breathe be9er and stay asleep.
- Stay Cool. You sleep better when your body temperature is cool. Keep your room around 60-65 degrees if you can.
Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses improve your sleep and health by filtering out harmful artificial light from digital devices. Wearing these FDA-registered glasses at least an hour before bed allows you to use phones, tablets, computers and e-readers freely without disrupting your sleep. Swannies also prevent sore eyes, headaches, fatigue and blurred vision associated with digital eye strain.
✔✔✔ FITOVER GLASSES can be worn over the top of your regular prescription eyewear.
The Benefits of Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses
- Healthy weight management and fat loss
- Mood improvement
- Improved memory and focus
- Decreased risk of type 2 diabetes
- Healthy blood pressure
- Optimal energy levels
Swannies can also reduce the eyestrain and headaches associated with television and computer screens.
So there you have it!
Don’t forget to grab your pair of Swannies Blue-Light Blocking Glasses.