Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, a fertility expert, explores the menstrual cycle and how it can give us clues to hidden health issues – it’s the fifth vital sign.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Why pain during menstruation is NOT normal
- How conventional and even organic tampons can leave particles inside of you
- How the pill is harming your health, causing depression, low libido, and recurrent yeast infections.
- How the rhythm method is still a very effective method to reduce unwanted pregnancies
- How to track your menstrual cycle to uncover hidden health issues.
Are toxic metals causing your fatigue and health issues? Find out here by taking Wendy Myers heavy metals quiz. Click Here!
Click here! Read the transcript for #289 The Fifth Vital Sign: Using Your Menstrual Cycle to Unlock Hidden Health Issues with Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
About Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
Lisa Hendrickson-Jack is a certified Fertility Awareness Educator and Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner who teaches women to chart their menstrual cycles for natural birth control, conception, and monitoring overall health. In her new book The Fifth Vital Sign, Lisa debunks the myth that regular ovulation is only important when you want children by recognizing the menstrual cycle as a vital sign.
Drawing heavily from the current scientific literature, Lisa presents an evidence-based approach to fertility awareness and menstrual cycle optimization. She hosts the Fertility Friday Podcast, a weekly radio show devoted to helping women connect to their fifth vital sign by uncovering the connection between menstrual cycle health, fertility, and overall health.
You can learn more about Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, and read the first chapter of her book The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility at fertilityfriday.com
Find Lisa’s podcast, Fertility Friday, where ever you listen to podcasts!
The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility
Menstruation is not just about having babies.
Your menstrual cycle is a vital sign, just like your pulse, temperature, respiration rate, and blood pressure. And it provides you with essential information about your health.The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles and Optimize Your Fertility brings together over 1,000 meticulously researched scientific references in a textbook-quality guide to understanding your menstrual cycle.
In this book you’ll learn:
- What a normal cycle looks like
- The best way to chart your cycle and increase your fertility awareness;
- How best to manage critical aspects of your health, including better sleep, exercise and a healthier diet;
- Natural methods for managing period pain and PMS;
- How to successfully avoid pregnancy without the pill; and
- How to plan ahead if you do want to get pregnant.
The Fifth Vital Sign aims to better connect women with their menstrual cycles, to break the myth that ovulation is only important when you’re ready to have a baby.
To read the first chapter of The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles & Optimize Your Fertility Click Here!