Jackie Shea explores all the various techniques that she and others have used to recover from Lyme disease. You can recover too!
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- The role emotional trauma can play in recovering from Lyme
- The many different therapies and ways and in which Lyme recovery can be addressed
- Hypogammaglobulinemia therapy for Lyme recovery – how to test for this immune system deficiency and how it can prevent Lyme recovery
- The 3 key things needed to recover from Lyme
- Where to get support to address Lyme
Are toxic metals causing your fatigue and health issues? Find out here by taking Wendy Myers’ heavy metals quiz. Click Here!
Click here To read the transcript for #298 Top Ways to Naturally Address Lyme Disease and Why Conventional Methods Fail with Jackie Shea
About Jackie Shea
Jackie Shea was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2013 and the experience was so emotionally and physically intense that her healing journey required her to face pre-Lyme issues that included severe childhood trauma, and an undiagnosed immune system disorder.
In 2016, she was successfully found Lyme free and the experience inspired her to transition from a career as a professional actress to become a professional health, life and business coach, blogger, and podcast host of Healing Out Loud.
You can learn more about Jackie Shea and how you can beat Lyme at jackieshea.com