Dr. Kelly Miller joins to discuss all the ways you can improve your brain function and keep it running at its optimal level.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- How your mother’s thyroid function impacts the number of mitochondria you are born with
- Exactly how metals like mercury and aluminum contribute to poor brain function, and cause the production of beta amyloid plaque that can lead to dementia like Alzheimer’s
- The 15 things that impact brain function that can be evaluated and improved
- The latest technologies to dramatically restore brain function and memory
- Dr. Miller’s top tips to improve brain function that you can do at home
Are toxic metals causing your fatigue and health issues? Find out here by taking Wendy Myers’ heavy metals quiz. Click Here!
Click here To read the transcript for #299 How to Save Your Brain, Improve Its Function, and The Thyroid’s Involvement In Mitochondria Size and Number with Dr. Kelly Miller
About Dr. Kelly Miller
Kelly Miller DC NMD FASA FBAARM CFMP received a Doctor of Chiropractic from the Logan University Of Health Sciences in 1980.
He received a certification in Industrial/Occupational Health from Northwestern College of Chiropractic and a
Certification in Acupuncture/Meridian Therapy.
He became a fellow of The Acupuncture Society of America and became a Board Certified Naturopathic Physician from the American Naturopathic Medical Certification and Accreditation Board in 2001.
He is also Board Certified in Acupuncture from the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
He is a Fellow of the Brazil American Academy for Aging and Regenerative Medicine and became Certified in Functional Diagnostic Medicine from the Functional Medicine University in 2014.
Dr. Kelly Miller is an
International lecturer and he is the author of seven books including:
-13 Secrets to Optimal Aging
-Is Your Environment Stressing You Out?
-Saving Your Brain: Causes, Prevention, and Reversal of Dementia and Alzheimer’s
You can learn more about Dr. Kelly Miller and book a consultation with him at www.drkellymiller.com
You can learn about Dr. Miller’s brain function testing and therapies, and his locations at www.savingyourbrain.com