“Get rid of the crap that’s holding you back. Because the velocity of your life is dictated by that.”
Mr. Noots (Mark Effinger)
What are nootropics and how can they enhance your focus, and mood, and manage your hormones better? In today’s show, we chat to ‘Mr. Noots’, Mark Effinger, about all things brain health and this fascinating new industry of brain-enhancing supplements.
Mark shares the story of how he came to be involved in the product development of nootropic supplements that is as triumphant as it is tragic, from detoxing later in life from the acne treatment he took as a science-loving teenager to losing his ex-wife to suicide and being driven to pursue a livelihood that makes a difference to the lives of other.
Learn about ‘infinite horizon performance increase’ and what it means to be limitless as we detox from what no longer serves us and supplement where there’s new room for enhancement and personal growth.
On Today’s Podcast, You’ll Learn:
- How our body can release toxins years later
- Understanding the role of nootropics in brain enhancement
- Hormone optimization (and what supplements to take to support that)
- Why your brain wants to detox at night
- Exploring the Nootropic range of brain-optimization supplements
Personalize Your Very Own Breakthrough Brain Supplements
Check out nootopia.com/wendymyers
use code ‘Wendy10‘ for a 10% discount!
Say Goodbye to Underperforming Days and Activate Your Peak Mental Performance Within 10 Minutes of Waking Up Every Single Day.
Check out Nootopia’s exciting range of brain-enhancing (and hormone-enhancing) nootropic products. Nootopia products include:
– Brain Flow (The Flow State Formula): For Improved Confidence, Performance, and Energy.
– Apex (Limitless Focus On Demand): For Increased Calmness, Creativity, and Neurogenesis
– DHSHEA (Hormonal Rejuvenation for Women): Promotes Optimal Aging and counteracts Age-Related Hormonal declines
– Dream Optimizer: Put an end to sleepless nights by resetting our circadian rhythm.
– DopaDrops: Break through procrastination by increasing your Mental Energy and Motivation.
About the Guest:
Mark Effinger (aka Mr. Noots) is a business powerhouse with an unmatched background in technology product development and marketing. Having raised over $50 million in Angel and Venture Capital funding for startups, Mark’s expertise is second to none. His personal journey, from tragedy to triumph, led him to create groundbreaking nootropic supplements that have achieved a mind-boggling 11,700% growth in just five years. You can learn more about Mark’s amazing supplement line at https://nootopia.com/wendymyers
The Myers Detox Podcast was created and hosted by Dr. Wendy Myers. This podcast is for information purposes only. Statements and views expressed on this podcast are not medical advice. This podcast including Wendy Myers and the producers disclaim responsibility for any possible adverse effects from the use of information contained here-in. Opinions of guests are their own and this podcast does not endorse or accept responsibility for statements made by guests. This podcast does not make any representations or warranties about guests qualifications or credibility. Individuals on this podcast may have a direct or indirect financial interest in products or services referred to here-in. If you think you have a medical problem consult a licensed physician.