Dr. Carolyn Dean is an expert on magnesium and talks to us about why so many people are deficient in magnesium. Dr. Dean also stresses how vital magnesium and other minerals are to maintain good health and reverse disease.
Click here to view the full transcript for #125 The Magnesium Miracle with Dr. Carolyn Dean.
About Dr. Carolyn Dean, MD ND
Dr. Carolyn Dean is not only a medical doctor, but also a naturopath, herbalist, acupuncturist, nutritionist, lecturer, consultant, author. She is also the author of 110 Kindle books and 33 health books including The Magnesium Miracle and Invisible Minerals Part I & II. Dr. Dean is on the Medical Advisory Board of the non-profit educational site – Nutritional Magnesium Association.
Her magnesium outreach has won her an award from the Heart Rhythm Society in the UK for “Outstanding Medical Contribution to Cardiac Rhythm Management-2012.” Dr. Dean has a free online newsletter and a valuable online 2-year wellness program called Completement Now! Find out more at www.drcarolyndean.com, and her RnA Drops, ReMag, ReLyte and ReAline at RnA ReSet (www.rnareset.com) website.
About The Magnesium Miracle
Magnesium is an essential nutrient, indispensable to your health and well-being. By adding this mineral to your diet, you are guarding against—and helping to alleviate— threats such as heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression, arthritis, and asthma. But despite magnesium’s numerous benefits, many Americans remain dangerously deficient. The Magnesium Miracle explains the vital role that magnesium plays in your body and life. Inside you will discover:
- Newly available magnesium supplements that the body absorbs more efficiently
- How calcium can increase the risk of heart disease—and how magnesium can lower it
- A magnesium-rich eating plan as delicious as it is healthy
- Information on the link between magnesium and obesity
- Vitamins and minerals that work with magnesium to treat specific ailments
- Why paleo, raw food, and green juice diets can lead to magnesium deficiency
- Recent breakthroughs in magnesium’s medical and public perception
The Magnesium Miracle, now more than ever, is the ultimate guide to a mineral that is truly miraculous.
Find Dr. Carolyn Deandrcarolyndean.com