I have a love affair with everything coconut, especially coconut cream. Now that I have my fancy new whipped cream dispenser I have been topping everything with coconut cream. It is just so much fun! Then one day I though I would try freezing little dollops into individual coconut creams. Brilliant. My new favorite melt-in-your-mouth treat. Plus, they are full of healthy fats and there is no sugar! They are naturally sweet. This is good stuff right here…
- 1 can coconut cream
- Chill coconut cream in the fridge for a few hours
- Also chill the cookie sheet in the freezer, so it’s nice and cold
- Pour coconut cream into dispenser and shake well!
- Dispense as directed into dollops on the baking sheet
- Place baking sheet back into the freezer for an hour or so, until the coconut creams are firm
- Store them in a freezer bag in the freezer, they will keep for several weeks
- Use them in your morning coffee or as a nice topper on fancy desserts….or just snack on them as a little healthy treat! My kids love them on my homemade hot chocolate!
- If you really want to jazz these up a bit, try adding a few drops of food-grade peppermint or lemon essential oil. Oh yeah, it’s good! To find food-grade essential oils CLICK HERE