Dr. Krista Burns discusses why children are experiencing digital dementia, the best techniques to prevent and reverse its effects, and her upcoming Digital Dementia Summit.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- 95% of kids on medications for ADHD do not meet the recommended guidelines for adequate exercise, sleep or nutrition
- How reducing screen time in kids improves behavior
- How a large number of adolescents are exhibiting signs of digital dementia – reduced brain functioning usually seen only in elderly adults.
- The top 3 tips you can implement today to reduce screen time for the whole family
- Guidelines for daily screen time limits – how many hours of screen time per day is safe for adults and kids?
Are toxic metals causing your fatigue and health issues? Find out here by taking Wendy Myers heavy metals quiz. Click Here!
Click here to read the transcript for #284 How Phones and Screen Time Cause Digital Dementia In Children with Dr. Krista Burns
About Dr. Krista Burns
Dr. Krista Burns, founder of the American Posture Institute, is a Certified Postural Neurologist, Certified Posture Expert, Doctor of Health Administration, and Doctor of Chiropractic. She is a highly sought after media expert and speaker.
Author of the textbook The Posture Principles, Dr. Krista’s work has been featured on Fox News and Global Woman Magazine. She has been a keynote presenter at prestigious conferences such as TEDx and the World Congress of Neurology.
Through her teachings at the American Posture Institute, Dr. Krista has impacted thousands of patients. She is leading the charge in exposing the truth of Digital Dementia.
Digital Dementia Summit
The overstimulation of technology and a sedentary lifestyle are such problems that adolescents now show non-Alzheimer’s, dementia-like symptoms.
Fortunately, the solution isn’t to get rid of technology, but learn healthier habits while engaging with it — and that’s why our experts are here. Don’t miss The Digital Dementia Summit from May 20-26, free and online!
Your host, Dr. Krista Burns, is a highly-sought expert, author and speaker who has been educating practitioners about the dangers of digital dementia for over 5 years — it’s now time to reach parents directly for their health and that of their children. Through this event, you’ll learn the methods, protocols and tactics doctors are using to help your children prevent digital dementia.
To register for the Digital Dementia Summit Click Here!