Dr. Lester Lee joins us to discuss everything you need to know about hormone replacement therapy, and the steps you should take if you think you may need it.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Can taking hormone replacement therapy cause weight loss?
- New research and analysis of older research show that bioidentical HRT does NOT contribute to cancers.
- How toxins are interfering in your hormones.
- HRT options today – pros and cons of pellets, patches, and oral.
- Symptoms of low hormones.
- How long should you be on HRT?
- Estrogen Dominance – how you can be estrogen dominant when you have LOW estrogens on testing – and the role xenoestrogens play.
- How HRT can ward off diabetes, depression, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, and more.
Click Here! Read the transcript for #347 Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe? How to Properly Replace Hormones, and The Role of Toxins with Dr. Lester Lee
About Dr. Lester Lee
Dr. Lee is a University of California trained Internal and Sports Medicine Specialist, and was Fellowship trained in functional and metabolic medicine through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
He is a past two-time US Olympic Team Physician, and has had a clinical practice, the Lee Regenerative Medical Institute, for over 34 years that was voted LA Times Best Medical Group Practice in Orange County in 2019.
Dr. Lee frontiered bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men and women in Orange County, California in the 1980’s.
Make sure to visit Dr. Lee’s website to learn more about his work, HRT, and the services his practice offers at leemedicalinstitute.com