Chris Shade, one of the top detox experts, distills his extensive knowledge on the best ways to test for heavy metals, how to optimize detox, and explains his amazing detox system.
What You’ll Learn
Tune into today’s podcast to hear all about:
- Top reasons that interfere with someone’s ability to detox – Inflammation, bile/liver, stress, infections.
- Heavy metals tests pros and cons – why testing for different types of mercury is important – termed speciation.
- Why the heavy metals tests given by medical doctors show no or low metals (and why this is not possible).
- Why you need to improve bile flow and production as the first step in detox.
- Top nutrients that optimize liver function.
- Dr. Shade’s detox system explained in detail.
- How IV chelation can harm your kidneys, but it still has its place in detox to save lives.
Click here! Read #326 Top Reasons That Interfere with Detox Ability & Heavy Metals Testing Pros and Cons with Chris Shade
About Dr. Christopher Shade
Dr. Christopher Shade specializes in the biological, environmental, and analytical chemistry of mercury in all its forms and their interactions with sulfur compounds, particularly glutathione and its enzyme system. He has patented a mercury speciation diagnostic process to analyze human toxicity, founded the only clinical lab in the world offering mercury speciation analysis, and has designed cutting edge systems of nutraceuticals for detoxification and antioxidant protection.
His Quicksilver Delivery Systems nanoparticle technology increases the bioavailability of supplements and protocols, leading to higher efficacy products. Dr. Shade is regularly sought out to speak as an educator on the topics of mercury, environmental toxicities, neuroinflammation, immune dysregulation, and the human detoxification system, both in the United States and internationally.
He has helped professional athletes, children with autism, patients with chronic immune disorders, and more. He strives to evolve the way the medical industry delivers care, and he is perpetually broadening the way the world understands health.
All of Quicksilver Scientific’s products are created on-site at Quicksilver Scientific in their Lafayette, Colorado, facility using nanoparticle technologies that give their products superior bioavailability.
As a cGMP certified company, they manufacture their Quicksilver Scientific® health supplements according to cGMP regulations and strict quality control guidelines. These FDA guidelines are the standard in ensuring that products are designed, monitored, and controlled at every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Their products and protocols use liposomes, nanoemulsions, or micelles depending on core ingredients to maximize effectiveness.
- Quicksilver Scientific’s phospholipids feed your cells as they deliver nutrients, increasing their intake and usage.
- Because most Quicksilver products enter the bloodstream almost immediately, you’ll feel their effects instantly.
To learn more about Quicksilver Scientific supplements and purchase Wendy’s most recommended, click here!